Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How Stupid Am I?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, after having Digital Cable for about a year, I finally discovered today that I have 'On Demand'. So, I'm enjoying watching "Deadwood" again. What a dunce I am.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you've been paying for it for 2 years too?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On a scale of 1 to 10?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell is On Demand? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I've only been paying for it for ONE YEAR !!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] On Demand is where you can just click on a show from a menu and watch it. You can fast forward, pause, save all that hi-tech stuff that I'm a dunce at.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Stupid, no. Clueless, maybe.....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well for all the goddamned fucking shit-brained fucking things that you fucking don't know is the fucking On the fucking Demand operation of your damn fucking cable. You fucking deserve that, you fucking stupid fucker!

    That's the script for next week's Deadwood, folks. Be sure to tune in, you fucks.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Tr3s:
    Well for all the goddamned fucking shit-brained fucking things that you fucking don't know is the fucking On the fucking Demand operation of your damn fucking cable. You fucking deserve that, you fucking stupid fucker!

    That's the script for next week's Deadwood, folks. Be sure to tune in, you fucks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe you left out 'limp dicked cock sucker'

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah. I think that's on the drunken fur trapper meets bordello owner inside the crapper scene. Last I heard, the best blow-job scene in this side of town.

    'k. I'll cut it out. Spoilers, mods, rules and shit, ya know... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ummmmmmmm......
    no shit, huh?

    *starts pressing buttons on TV.....
    Screen goes dead......sits in dark room waiting for wife to get home in morning.....*


    ummmmmmm........ [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •